Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why does blower motor resistor burns out on 2005 Chevrolet Colorado?

This problem is noticed my many others too.I think you replaced parts from local auto part store.Its not always that local part store will not work.But in some cases original parts are required.And for this resistor getting burn problem,There is an updated part available from GM.For the same issue.It's all about the connector and wiring. Also, the actual cause of the burnups turned out to be a faulty blower motor which was drawing too many amps and was overheating the wiring at the motor causing it to burn up the resistor and scorch the connector. Change the motor. Use ACDELCO motor only.This details will help you out,for resolving the blower motor resistor getting burn out again n again.


No comments:

Post a Comment