Tuesday, April 17, 2012


In this case the customer painted the door of his car but the color got bit different from original.Now he needs to change the shade a bit.

On basis of this description the possibilities are as follows:----

Auto painters use custom "candy" paints to change the shade of the paint color. It is basically a tinted clear coat. It is available in all different colors, reds, blues, yellows, oranges, so there is likely a candy color that would work for you. Ask your local auto paint store about the various color options. This would prevent you from having to totally repaint the car, you could just coat over the existing paint.

This will help.

For All types of Car models and brands help

Go to Newly Launched

FREE Car repair guide?



Complete Car repair Help FREE?


1 comment: